This soft silicone finger toothbrush is small and hypoallergenic, soothing gums with soft massaging bristles while cleaning the baby’s mouth. It’s non-toxic, BPA-free, and non-porous, keeping you and your baby safe while providing a gentle clean.N$90.00N$90.00
Babies quality cotton diapers available in stock.N$160.00
helps promote feelings of relaxation and tranquility to wind-down before sleep and help to promote a better night’s rest
Made from 100% Pure Essential Oil & Fractionated Coconut Oil
Suitable for Children from the age of 2 to 12
5ml roller bottle – will last between 1-2 monthsN$70.00
3pcs Modern Shampoo Bottles for Shower Soap – Empty Shampoo Conditioner Body Wash Dispenser Set – for Hotel Bathroom
Our dispenser refill will make you have any modern bathroom décor, keeping you feeling organized and clutter free. Easy to fill, our stylish shower pump bottles give that extra special touch.
BPA-free 100% safe and environmentally.
PET plastic is resistant to falling and not easy to be broken there is no worry about glass breakage in the wet shower.
Unique Waterproof – Different from other pump bottles: Our shampoo pump dispenser with easy to read permanent, sealed labels. Helping you identify shampoo, conditioner, and Body wash easily.
Easy To Carry and easy to use.
Gorgeously Presented Gift Idea :A truly memorable gift set. Fantastic for a mother’s day, Birthday or festival gift.
1 microfibre towel 70cm x 150cm
1 microfibre face cloth
Material: Microfiber. Very fluffy and ventilate, feel like place yourself in nature.
Suit well for bath, spa, gym, swimming, and traveling.
Absorbent level: high
This towel is machine washable.
Interactive toy HATCHIMALS is the most unusual toy with a surprise that will give a child a joyful opportunity to raise his pet from birth. These cute little animals radiate kindness, warmth, joy. Each egg has one of two friends from Hatchimal, the color of the egg’s scale will indicate the color of your pet. The presented toy is equipped with innovative technology that will allow your children to watch the hatching of an interactive baby toy from an egg. You can observe 3 stages of development of this wonderful toy: while the baby is in the egg, you take care of it, warm it in your hands, play, touch it, and when the baby’s eyes light up, it knocks its beak on the scaleloop, the hatching stage begins. Then your pet got rid of the shkarloopa, he will sing a congratulation song, and then you will help him learn to walk, talk, and play with you on his own.
The Hatchimal started to hatch, but the process stopped. What to do?
If the Hatchimal does not make any sounds, please make sure that the Hatchimal is completely removed from the protective film and that both locks at the bottom of the egg are rotated 90 °.
Remember that a Hatchimal will not hatch without your help – if you put an egg on the table, the hatching process will stop.
If Hatchimal initially worked, but at some point stopped responding to your actions, it may just be a little tired.
The following 5 steps will help you resume the Hatchimal hatching process from an egg:
1) Try rubbing the egg by crossing the small seam at the bottom of the egg. Thus, your hand movements should cover both the top and bottom of the egg, including the bottom. Place the egg on a flat surface for 2 seconds. Take it in your hands and start rubbing again. Your Hatchimal should now respond to your actions.
2) Give him a little nap. Turn the egg upside down for 8 seconds. Then flip the egg back and continue rubbing – the Hatchimal should now respond to your actions.
3) Take the egg with one hand from the top and the other from the bottom. Turn the egg upside down and count slowly to 15. You can hear the Hatchimal start snoring! Then flip the Hatchimal back and place it on a flat, horizontal surface and wait a few seconds. Hatchimal should be answering you now!
4) If the Hatchimal still won’t hatch, you may need to roll it around a bit inside the egg. To do this, hold the egg base with one hand. With a quick, sharp movement of your wrist, rotate the egg first clockwise, then counterclockwise. You can hear the Hatchimal rotate internally. Then place the egg on a smooth surface and wait a few seconds, then pick it up again. Hatchimal should be answering you now!
5) Check if there is anything interfering with the Hatchimal’s beak. To do this, feel the Hatchimal’s beak (in the middle just below the eyes). Press down lightly on the egg to free the Hatchimal’s beak from the egg shell it might be stuck in. If the egg cracks a little while doing this, it won’t damage the Hatchimal. You can also try pulling off a small piece of shell from both sides of the beak to further help the Hatchimal.
We deliver throughout Namibia
Same/Next Day delivery in Windhoek
1-2 working days outside Windhoek.N$520.00